Note: this page is under construction.
- West End Lofts (1121 W 1st Ave): Adaptive reuse of the Norman-Jefferson Buildings, including 10,000 square feet of commercial space and around 25,000 square feet of residential space in eight lofts.
- 1400 Tower (1404 W Riverside Ave): New construction of a 17-story, 52-unit, $20 million condo building by developer Mick McDowell. This building may include small retail uses, and will include a parking garage accessed via Peaceful Valley.
- Jensen-Byrd District (250 E Main Ave): Combination of adaptive reuse and new construction for a 250,000 square foot tech/biotech office campus, including retail, conference and restaurant space, and an athletic club. Target completion in 2018.
- The Steel Barrel (154 S Madison St): Brewery incubator and ceviche bar featuring Steel Barrel, Young Buck, Little Spokane, and Chad White’s Zona Blanca.
- University District Pedestrian Bridge (University District, Downtown): New construction of a $10.6 million pedestrian bridge linking the University District and East Sprague, with the goal of catalyzing economic development and providing better access across the train tracks. Target completion in 2018.